- Additional detail on the information we collect from our customers, visitors to our customers’ sites and Yola job applicants.
- A detailed explanation of the purposes for which we collect information.
- An explanation of where we store the information we collect.
- Details of third party services with whom we share customer data.
- An explanation of the rights of customers with respect to their data and how to make data requests under these rights.
- An explanation of how to opt out of non-essential data collection.
- A more detailed explanation of Yola security practices.
- Compliance with EU GDPR legislation, noting that all customers in the EU must now be 16 years or older to use our service. The age limit for customers outside the EU remains 13 years.
to review these changes. Happy building!